Cartridges & mini-GoGas
Coral Gas gas cartridges are unique.
The Coral Gas 190 g liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) cartridges are filled under strictly controlled conditions with commercial butane to ensure low internal pressure during use. All of the raw materials used are of top-most quality and meet both Greek and European specifications. The cartridges also feature an internal leakage limiter (ILL) valve for additional safety.
Coral Gas exports 25% of its total cartridge production to 16 countries around the world.
The 190 g LPG cartridges can be used in the appropriate devices to quickly boil water for coffee or tea, or to provide a light source. They are commonly used both at home and at work, as well as in outdoor activities like camping.
Safety and reliability:
Coral Gas carries out thorough checks on quality and safety at all stages of production:
- Each batch of butane cartridges comes with a certificate of compliance with specifications.
- Strict procurement and inspection procedures are applied to all raw materials.
- The production date and serial number are visible on all cartridges to ensure the products can be traced and located.
- Cartridge weight is electronically checked, with automatic rejection of cartridges which do not meet specifications.
- Cartridges undergo safety checks for leaks and mechanical integrity.